Friday, December 24, 2010

Slow but sure…Hot 100 update…

Weight Chart

So today’s weight, 187. I lost 1.5 lbs this week. Still have 7 more to go to make my goal and that is not going to happen in a weeks time but I refuse to fret about it. I am getting there. 2010 was a great year and just think if I use what I learned this year what I can do next year. I’m happy.

My goals I’ve been working on are the weight loss. Then my exercise. I am proud of myself for joining the gym on the 9th of this month and I have gone 9 times so far. Next week have planned at least 3 times and maybe a 4th if possible. I have been using the C25K program and have made it to week 4 day 1 which I have to do again. If I don’t finish the certain day the way I feel I should I repeat it until I am happy. I was able to run for the 5 minutes and the 3 minutes but couldn’t make the last 5 minutes to the end so will do it again next Tuesday. I did walk 2 days of my 4 this week, on my Nike 5K and one was my personal best of 40:28. I walked and ran this one at a 2% incline and ran at 6 mph and walked at 3.5. I love all the weight machines available so have found muscles I didn’t even know existed.

My menu planning, not on paper but on my grocery list and in my head. I could just throw this challenge out the window but I keep having plans on really doing up a menu. Maybe next week. :o)

So for my 2nd to last Hot 100 update, not bad. Not perfect but I have improved tons so no complaints at all.

I wish you all the most awesome and blessed Christmas ever. I hope that it is the best one yet. Take care my friends and God Bless you all!!

8 comments:

Karen said...

I think your post title says it all:) And I love the visual of that chart...heading downward. Merry Christmas.

Ron said...

Your are doing great... and like you said... things are moving in the right direction so there is no sense in fretting about it.

Michele said...

You have made terrific progress this year. That is a great "flow": chart. You rock! It has been so great to get to know you through your blog. Stay strong, my blogger friend through this wonderful season. Merry Christmas, Michele

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

That is a great graph! Nice how it keeps going down! Stick with it and continue the trend! You should be nearing your goal soon!

Retta said...

I enjoyed the graph, too! Very encouraging.

I wish you and your loved ones a very blessed Christmas!
Loretta
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

Julie, you are an inspiration! HUGS!

Shawn said...

You are an inspiration to many people and you have done such a wonderful job this year! Loved the graph and thanks for sharing!
Shawn

Shawn said...

Julie, thanks for visiting and for your encouragement. I really can not say what is a good time for a mile, only what is good for me. I normally run around 11:30 ish and when I train harder should be 10:30 or less. Erin, my daughter, runs 8-9 min miles and my son does about the same. Of course the pros can run 5-6 min. or maybe less if for a short distance.
My first 1/2 marathon I averaged 15 min miles and my wonderful daughter stayed with me the entire time.
(((HUGS)))
Shawn