Monday, December 20, 2010

4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th….

I’m a bit behind but….

On the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th day of Christmas my new friend gave to me….

 December 173

This mug is so cute. And the green tea, though I’m not a tea drinker I have heard it’s excellent for you so I will be giving this a try.

 December 174

I started this book last night and it is awesome. I so love good books and what’s better then a cooking one.

December 232

This is a little note book. Perfect from my backpack when I go and work out. I’m using the journal I got but this one I can use for reminders. The pen on the side is perfect because you don’t know how often I lose them.

December 235

Well I can’t eat them but I sure can look and enjoy them. I needed a new calendar for my kitchen. This one will work grandly.

December 236

Jon helped me open up my gift this morning and we decided the Ocean scent was the best. Jon loves things that smell good. In fact he’s wearing just a touch of Ocean on his way to school today.

Thank you Rachel for all my goodies. There’s 4 more waiting for me to open this week. It has been the neatest thing having a gift a day waiting for me.

Baking day today. I have carrots, broccoli and just finished a salad so hopefully I can just keep my fingers out of the bake goods. I’m trying!!!

Take care my friends and I’ll chitter chatter with you later on. Have a blessed day today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading this post was as fun for me as opening the presents myself! :)