Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Hot 100 update…

My first post for the Hot 100 with Steve. My goals were pretty simple, to lose the last 20 lbs of my 2010 challenge. To exercise regularly and to work up meal plans.

So for the weight, I’m at 187, that’s 7 pounds from my goal. So I didn’t make it, I did work hard most of the time (key word, most) and if I had put my nose to the grind I could of lost those last 7 lbs. Now I’ll be adding them to my 2011 goals. So I’ll give me a

Exercise regularly. For a girl that hated exercise when I first started out my new life style journey I’m in love with it now. This week I’m missing it but with being sick I just can’t muster up what I need to do it but this too shall pass and I’ll get back at it next week. So for this goal I get a

My last challenge was to do a regular menu. Well I think I flunked this part. I did make up meal plans but not like menu’s. It was more of a grocery list then a menu. I would know what I was fixing for the day but not from a menu, just from what I had picked up to match what I already had. So not perfect at all.

So there you have it, my last Hot 100 update. I’m going to miss this. It was my weekly reminder to weigh myself, share it and check on all the other hotties out there. I know I never make it to every single one of you but I hope I made it to a good chunk of you and I hope I was able to encourage you, help you or at least make you smile a bit.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year. A new year to work on some new goals, new challenges and to keep learning. I know that is what’s on my list of to do’s. Take care everyone and God Bless you all!!!

 

7 comments:

Polar's Mom said...

Great progress on the exercise!! I wish you health and happy weight loss in the New Year!

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Still, a nice loss at a time of year when most people gain:) Here's to 2011!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Make new goals and do everything in your power to achieve them! You've lost a lot of weight so you KNOW how to do it. Stick with it and you will find continued success! :-)

Cheeseboy said...

Hey, that's not bad at all. In fact, I think it's terrific. You can keep updating us on your losses if you want to.

Twix said...

I like that you have come full circle on exercise and now finding yourself enjoying it. Way cool! Thank you for your support. Have a HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Time to :D (smile!!)

Lanie said...

I think that you've done pretty well on most fronts.

If you're really interested in menu planning, get the whole family involved in it. That usually helps me stay on track a little better. Everyone helps cook then, too and they're more excited about it. :)

Anonymous said...

Julie, here's wishing you all the luck in the world for your goals in 2011. Backing you always. :)