Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the…

On the second day of Christmas my new friend gave to me… a beautiful journal and a cooooool pen…

December 106

Thank you Rachel. I was looking for something to write down my work outs at the gym. This is perfect. At the gym they have a folder where you can do this but I want it personal, private and on hand. PERFECT!!! Thank you again Rachel.

We joined in on Janna and Kenz 12 Days of Christmas gift swap. This is day one. Can’t wait for the next 11.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

Some how I just lost on the first day of Christmas….oh where or where did it go. Oh well, guess what, you get to see it again…..

On the first day of Christmas my new friend gave me to me, a beautiful Christmas ornament. And it really is beautiful. I have showed to to everyone that has stopped by. Now it’s your turn, SEE!!!

December 104 Thank you Rachel.

2 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

I love hand-crafted ornaments. They are so simple sometimes and so elegant.

Anonymous said...

12 days of gifts like that?!!! I'm jealous!! and excited for you!! I'm going to be checking on you each day for sure. :D :D :D

I love the new gym book!! Stationary makes me happy. :)