Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Better….

December 114December 120 

So with 1 cup asparagus tips, 3/4 seasoning blend, 1/2 tiny shrimp, 1 roma tomato, 2 cups salad mix, 5 baby carrots and 1/2 honey crisp apple and the last 16 oz of my first gallon of water. I have used up 250 calories, 37 carbs, 2 fats, 26 proteins, 23 sugars and 6 fibers. And I’m full and not craving anything. I had cold cereal for breakfast with 1% milk and have over 500 calories left for snack time and dinner.

See I can get my ducks back in a row. It just time to think about me and skip the worrying about what I can’t fix or can’t change.

Now I did bake this today…no licking the bowl, no licking off the knife with frosting. No eating the crumbs from crushing the candy. Nothing, and….I’m not missing it. I did make sure though, it’s suppose to be cookies but I made one huge one instead and will break it up once the after school kids get here. Less temptation!!

December 112

16 days left in 2010. I started out well, hung in there and plan on ending it with a bang.

I’m not perfect and I screw up. I don’t have the will power some of you amazing people have. I wish I could say I do, I wish I could have the perfect blog with no screw ups or mistakes but then I would be God instead of just Julie, the going to be me new….one day soon!!

Take care my friends and thank you for your words of honesty, love and help. Have a blessed afternoon. I get to do some beading at nap time. I am so ready for that.

5 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Nice eats, it looks good.

Don't say that you don't have the same will power. There isn't some magical force that causes some to resist and others not to. It's your choice and YOU have to decide what you want MORE. The temptation or to be healthy. It's as simple as that.

I wrestle with depression and I have used that as an excuse but I can't let the depression make me fat. That only makes it worse!

Today is a bad day for me and I want to eat. But I want to be thinner MORE, so I won't. See, it's all about choice, not will power.

You can do it!!

Anonymous said...

There goes my girl!!! I am beaming with pride. :D :D :D Whoa!!! :)

JB said...

Yummy food. I am so impressed at how you look at the positives. What we focus on expands, so focusing on success will mean more succes! :) Comparing ourselves to others - a very futile and damaging practice. I know, because I tend to do that a lot. Everytime I do it, I feel disempowered, but when I focus on MY successes, I am empowered to keep going. :) Have a great Thursday! Janelle

biz said...

Love your stir fry - I need to eat more because then it forces me to eat more veggies!

Confession - I may have licked my hand mixer blades when I made oatmeal cookies last night - but I made my husband taste the frosting to see if it had enough cinnamon! :D

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel