Thursday, December 9, 2010

I hate…

Noreply-comment@blogger.com do you know why I hate that. So many people leave such sweet comments I so want to write them a quick note saying thank you. I know it’s a privacy issue. I understand that but still, I so want to say thank you.

SOOOOOO!!……

For everyone that has norply-comment@blogger.com I thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by and leaving me such sweet, caring, wonderful, funny, loving and much appreciated comments. I try to get to everyone’s blogs but of course I don’t make it all the time. Life gets busy, sometimes to busy to do that but I wanted you to know that I love comments and I now that it takes time to leave them and I appreciate them.

I’m off to the Hallett today. My first workout in a gym in over 10 years. I’m joining today also so that means I hope to go at least 3 times a week and work this body into shape. I think the pass said I get one free trainer day too. Well not trainer like all my own but someone to show me all the machines and how they work. Someone to make sure I’m not going to get hurt or screw up their machines. It’ll be good. Oh goodness I hope it will be.

Take care everyone and again, thank you for all your comments. You make me smile and feel like I’m doing something good. Have a blessed Thursday.

7 comments:

Maude said...

Good for you! I hope you enjoy your gym time!

Vee said...

You'll do great! I exercycled here at home last night. First time in over a month, and it felt hard and long but did pump my body and energy level up. Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

FatAngryBlog said...

Understood!

I get bummed when I can't see someone's profile and find their blog because when they comment on my blog, I want to go comment on something they've written too.

JB said...

I have no idea what that is, so I better check my account. ;) COngrats on joining a gym! I went skiing the first time this winter and plan to do that three times a week..... ah, it feels good to MOVE the BOD! :) Have fun!!!

Karen said...

I really admire you for your determination to go to the gym after such a long day, Julie! Having someone show you around will be helpful. You're going to ache a lot, but it will be "good" ache! Let us know how it's going, 'kay?
Praying that it goes well for you.

betty-NZ said...

I know what you mean about the no-reply thingy. It's quite annoying and keeps me from returning comments, too.

Good luck with your weight loss!

Anne H said...

Looks like you are doing great!
Having a good weekend?