Saturday, December 4, 2010

Phase Three….

spawn

My starting weight is……100_4570 yep, up almost a pound this week. I guess stress, my period, and I just don’t get along very well but it’s a new week, a new phase in the challenge and I’m going to have that scale reading 180 by January 2nd. My 1 year anniversary and the date I set for my goal.

On Monday we get all our info for phase 3 and for the next 4 weeks I am following the plan by the rules. It seems if I’m let on my own with life’s harder moments I don’t do to well but if it’s written down, staring me in the face I can follow so much better. So for this part I will follow the rules, I will do my very best to become exactly what I want to be, 45 lbs lighter and healthier.

I wish you all well no matter the challenges you have set for yourselves. We can do this together. When I started losing weight I was alone, I had a friend here and there that were supporting me, helping me see what I wanted but now 11 months later, WOW!! I really mean WOW!!! You guys have made this life style change journey of mine into something I can do, with your help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I promise to make you all proud of me, I promise to make me proud of me. I’m getting there and one day, instead of my blog being called julie-thegoingtobenewme it’ll be julie-thenewme.

Take care everyone and have a safe, wonderful, relaxing and blessed weekend.

P.S. There is only one more week left on my $35.00 CSN give away. If you’re interested in entering you better hurry up.

4 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

You are such an awesome challenge girl and inspire me to challenge myself.... your energy is infectious!!
Way to go and creating your new healthy self!! You can do this.... We can do this!

~Margene

Empty Nester said...

You're doing great!

I have an award for you here: http://emptynest1.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo!! Julie-the-new-you!!! :) :) I'm whistling!! :)

Ron said...

You are doing great Julie, no doubt in my mind we will see a blog title change real soon.