Friday, December 10, 2010

Hot 100 update

First, can I lift my arms? Can I move my legs? Does my tummy muscles hurt? All the answers, a little….not as bad as I expected. Does that mean I’m a bit fit or does it mean I didn’t work out hard enough. I did work out for a couple of hours so I’m thinking that I’m a bit fit. YEAH for me!!!

So for my weigh in, I’m back to 189. Down a pound from Sunday. Now that’s not great but it’s not a gain but I really was hoping for a much better result but will take that. I’m hoping that it’s my period I can blame for not a bigger loss and when I weigh in on Sunday it’s better. But if not then next week I should see some amazing results with Allan’s Challenge and my exercising.

My exercise for this week was okay but not great but then again I knew I was going to join the gym so I sorta slacked.

My menu, yeah right. That’s funny. Why don’t I do this? There is no excuse except I’m lazy. Just down right lazy. I have three weeks to do this, to at least say I did it part of the challenge. It has helped that Allan has helped us plan some meals so I’m going to follow that exactly too.

Okay, so there’s my update. Not grand, not terrible but plenty of room for improvement. There is only 3 weeks left this year. Can you believe that, only 3 weeks left. 49 weeks have gone by already, it is amazing how time flies.

Take care my friends and have a blessed weekend. I’ve got work to do.

6 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

You did well but if there is room for improvement, then do it! You just said it, time flies. Don't let too much more time pass before you need to be where you want! Good for you on the exercise!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Yay for working out... super cool and congrats on your loss!! The year is closing up fast, I know! :)
It's been a great year, tho, right? And next year will be even better!! :)

~Margene

Karen said...

I am having a hard time believing that the year is almost over! I am mom to an Eagle Scout too:)

Ron said...

Congrats on your loss!!!!

Michele said...

Nice work on the loss! Nice that you were not as sore. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

189!!!! Woohoo!!! It is the period. You're doing great!