Monday, January 4, 2010

Someplace, somewhere….

I had read yesterday about posting 5 challenges for each week on Monday. Challenges to work on, to try and over come, to ask help with. I thought it was a pretty cool idea so I’ve been thinking about mine and here there are…..

1. To exercise everyday for 20-30 minutes. Everyday except the weekend, unless it’s warm and then I can go for a walk.

2. To keep my calorie intake under 1500 calories. That one will take some work because I’m use to just eating it and wishing I didn’t later. Think….think…think…. (that’s what the little donkey says on Winnie the pooh).

3. To take time to pray and read my bible and ask the Lord for support each day to make all of this possible.

4. To support anyone and everyone that asks for my help with their life style changes and diets.   

5. Mostly to exercise, I know I said that one already but for me I think I better say it twice. I really hate that word so until I can find something I really like to do I need the help and it’s my biggest challenge.

You got any you want to post on your blog or share with me. It wasn’t my idea but I love it so took it and ran. If it’s yours tell me and I’ll give you all the credit because it is really an excellent idea.

So far today I am not in as much pain as I was so it’s time to work out again. I am going to dig way under my bed for my 3 lb weights and work on the batman wings. Maybe it will help the fat under my chin too, haven’t a clue about that but that stuffs got to go. My goodness, if I sleep on my tummy I have to pull it all down so I can breath, the boobs, fat and all. Not anymore….well in a while not anymore, soon I hope.

Good luck with the new week. It’ll be the first greatest week in 2010. It has to be, we can make it happen.

God Bless you guys and thank you for your help!!!

No comments: