Monday, January 4, 2010

I did it and I’m glad….

I tried the belly dancing thing, now that’s funny…she looks like a worm and moves like one, she’s pretty and is in the greatest shape but I looked like fat grub worm stuck with a hook trying to escape. It just didn’t work so I went to the next one and that was plain old normal stretching and exercising and I was able to keep up and work with her so I did that and then when done took my 3 lb weights and worked the bat arms. So I’m done for now and though I don’t feel totally worn out I figured I better stop so I can do it again tomorrow.

Just wanted to share that with you. Along with my meals today, this morning just cheerios and milk and then for lunch a nice salad with lettuce, a tomato, carrots, and a tiny bit of thin sliced ham and a smidge of dressing. Oh and broccoli all cut up too. I’ve drank at least 24 oz’s of water and shortly I will have some pineapple juice and the rest of my morning pear (the kids ate the first half). Supper is BBQ ribs and another salad. Remember I’m a meat person so I’ll just have a deck of cards size piece and a nice salad and a glass of milk, ice cold milk….my favorite. I’m not going to add up the calories because I know that this is 10 times less then I usually eat and that has to count.

I am off to relax a little bit. I need to do that before it’s time to get the kids back up and going again. It made it to 1* so far today so I’m thinking a walk tonight might be in the making, if it doesn’t get windy. Just to my parents house but better then nothing.

I hope all is well with you all and that you are finding the time to get your workouts in and eating what you thinks is right. Take care my friends.

God Bless you all!!!

No comments: