Friday, October 1, 2010

Okay I did it…see…

 October 1st 036

I could not get the program I use to show you in real life so I had to take a picture but I did it, I got the menu done. Now I’m off to work with my weights and also do some planks and crunches. I’m not walking today, it’s game night at my parents house.

I just wanted you to know I did it. Thanks to Debbi. I emailed her yesterday asking for help, just to get started on the menu. I mean it’s really a no brainer but for me it took a huge shove to just do it. Now that I have the graph all set up I’ll just keep changing what’s in the spaces. I don’t have the right program to really do this like some of you do but it worked and now it’s posted here and also on my fridge plus a short grocery list to go with it all.

Do you notice on the menu I am trying two new recipes? I am, I went on allrecipes and found two chicken ones that I think look pretty darn good. If they turn out I’ll share them with you. Of course I’ll change this and that for healthier choices but it’s a start.

So that’s that. I’m off to exercise before my wee ones wake up. Oh by the way, I did get the new little boy. He starts on Monday. He’s just here a couple days a week but it’ll be so nice for Justin and Hannah to have a playmate and Hunter has never been to a place with other kids so it’ll be great for him too.

Take care my friends and have a blessed rest of today and a terrific weekend.

4 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Yo, do a few sit ups for me too! ~hehe~ Found your followers dwelling, I'm not your latest follower. Have a great weekend! Nice to meet ya!

Cheeseboy said...

This looks a lot like our school lunch menu. Only like 100% more healthy and probably more tasty.

Robin said...

Impressive calendar. Ooooh Game night sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay for new boy!!!!! The new menu is a diet thing, but it's making me hungry! Haha!