Friday, October 1, 2010

AWARDS!!! YEAH!!!

I have gotten 4 awards this month. Well really September and I am now going to do all of them. I’m going to mix them up and answer some questions and pass them on. Probably not in the order they came and probably not the exact rules.

First I want to thank Susan for this award. I’ve got to tell you a little bit about Susan. Her and her hubby are very busy doing God’s work. They are houseparent's in a Children’s home. You have got to go and check out all that is happening at this lovely lady’s blog.

This award came from Margene. Margene and her hubby have lost 200 lbs this year. 200 lbs. You’ve got to go and see what their story is and how great a family they are. How they have pulled together to do this together. It is total amazing and oh so wonderful

Then this award came from Jill. This woman is such an inspiration. She has 2 beautiful daughters that she home schools and shares all of her blessing with us. She is has so much to teach us all. Stop by and visit.

My last award comes from Slipstitches. You want to know something, anything about sewing? You’ve got to stop and look. She has the most unique clothing she designs and makes. It’s all so beautiful.

The rules to these awards are to thank the person who sent them too you. Well thank you guys. I am so honored to except this. I wouldn’t be where I am if it wasn’t for you all. This blogging has been a life changing experience and I am so enjoying it.  Thank you everyone.

The next rules are to share 10 things about me you don’t know and 5 things I love. So here it goes:

1. I’m afraid of bats

2. I love watching Extreme Home Make Over

3. I hate my kitchen cabinets and wish I could just paint them

4. I so love my job

5. I hate the blankets on my bed. To small, need a new king quilt

6. I love summer. The heat doesn’t bother me at all

7. I hate being cold.

8. I love cross country skiing with Mike

9. I hate getting Mike up in the morning. Mr. Crabby Pants

10. I love fleece jackets. The softer the better

11. I hate crunch towels. The ones from the clothes line

12. I love the smell of fresh sheets from the clothes line

13. I hate washing dishes

14. I love my dishwasher

15. I love my life. There is nothing I would change about it. My marriage of 30 years, my being a mom for 18 years, my life of 48 years.

Now for the passing these awards on. That is the hard part for me. How can I just pick 10-15 blogs that I follow, that I love, that I respect, enjoy, can’t live without? Well I’m not going to do that. I want you each to pick one of these awards and share them with someone. You can pick the one you’d like to pass on. I’m sorry I didn’t follow this part of the rules but I so hate picking and choosing.

I hope that you all have the most blessed, wonderful, relaxing and enjoyable weekend. I’m walking with Brenda in the morning, helping my dad and son bring in the swimming raft and after that I’m not sure. Maybe a neep (remember the to long for a nap but to short for sleep word) and then time with Jim. Time to hold hands, follow him around and enjoy our time together.

God Bless you all!!!

6 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Wow. You deserve them all and they are great awards to get.

I've always wanted to try cross country skiing.

Purple Cow said...

Congratulations on your awards...Enjoy the love...I feel you with the kitchen cupboards...I've even fantasized about decapaging mine! And yes, what a pity summer days are behind us!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards !!!

Kat said...

Wow, congrats on all of your awards! It is fun to learn more about you!

Freely Living Life said...

Congratulations on the awards! {{hugs}}

Tina L. Hook said...

Congrats on your awards! Well deserved.