Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lunch…

It is so easy fixing soup. So I made a big kettle for lunch, supper and can freeze some for later.

100_4389

I used tomatoes (the last two from my garden), red pepper, onion, carrots (from the garden I just finished digging), green beans (I hate picking green beans but I keep planting them for this), corn (from the garden), veggie broth I had made when I stew tomatoes, a left over chicken leg and about 4 oz of a round steak we had left over from supper the other evening. Oh and a little salsa I had made last year for taste.

100_4390

All mixed and and cooking.

100_4393

Lunch!!!  I did cheat and have 5 more crackers so add 60 more calories.

Now I’m ready to do some more sewing. I made Mike’s bag for his welding helmet and now turning a jumper into a lined tote.

Take care everyone. God Bless!!!

4 comments:

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

That looks SO good. It's cold and rainy here right now and your soup looks divine and so low calorie!! Good for you. :)
~Margene

Twix said...

Definitely soup weather. Love soup! Looks good!! :D

Anonymous said...

It looks delicious! I have a BIG question- how do you drink ice water when it is snowing outside??

Shawn said...

Yummy, looks wonderful!