Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Dance….

Snoopy Silver Dance Navy Shirt jpg w=150 h=150

I am so happy, so thrilled, so elated, so….well you get the point. I lost weight last week, I lost 5 lbs. I am now….are you ready for this…??…195

The scale, well really the Wii, had finally moved. Now is it possible to have two weeks in a row with a loss? Well I’m going to give it my best shot.

I will keep track of my calories, I will drink at least 1/2 gallon of water a day, I will exercise at least 4 days and I will do day 2, 3 and  hopefully 4 of the C25K.

By my weigh in this Tuesday (it will be my month weighly in and measuring time) I hope that I can declare another pound gone.

peanuts1960s 14 jpg

Need a friend to help encourage you, need someone to help you over the hump, need someone that’s been there done that? Check out all of Steve and his 100 Hotties, Charlie on the Train to Onderland and Allan there are so many wonderful people that will do just that.

I hope you all have the most exciting, fantastic, challenge meeting week possible. Take care and God Bless you all.

5 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Congrats! That is really great. And during candy season no less. You're terrific!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

YAY... WOO HOO.. That is FANTASTIC. Congrats to you!!! Awesome way to persevere and be patient and not give up.

~Margene

Sharon said...

Great job, Julie! You so totally deserve to be doing the Happy Dance. That's an amazing loss. Keep up the good work!

South Beach Steve said...

Woot!!! Five pounds is awesome!!

Pamela Scott said...

thats great I went to the doctor yesterday and thats what I weighed with all my clothes on plus I found out my BP was really high so she put me on BP meds..it was 148 ove 105 mine has always low so she also gave me a diet to follow wish me luck!!!