Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Eating healthy…

100_4356

This is northern caught from my parents lake (just steamed in the microwave with seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and garlic),  fresh broccoli with just 1 tsp Ranch dressing, a roma tomato, apple and ice water. Total calories: 280. Not bad for a supper.

100_4357

This is 2 duck eggs, scrambled with 1/4 red pepper, 1/2 roma tomato, 1/2 small onion and 2 sausage links (turkey) and my apple. Total calories: 393. Now that was a filling lunch.

I’d like to say all my meals are this planned out this week but I’d be lying but I am working on them.

Last night I had 1/2 grilled cheese and my apple, that came to 228 calories so not bad but a bit fatty.

I’ve been eating grape nuts for breakfast and they are high calorie mixed with my dried fruit but I eat them at 6:00 and don’t need to eat again until after 12:00 so I figure it works out good. They are good for me too along with the fruit. They work out to 540 calories for breakfast.

The past two days my totals have been 1420 on Monday and 1230 on Tuesday. I exercised on Monday but not yesterday. Today it snowed and suppose to snow more so not sure about the walking unless it’s not slick but will do some indoor exercise.

100_4360

So not terrible this week in the calories, gotta work on the exercise and I can’t wait (or can I?) to step on the scale on Monday and hope that my weight has returned to the 197 or less.

I’ll be back on Friday with my Hot 100 update. Maybe a sneak peek at the scale. I am off the next three days, no daycare until the weekend. I am hoping that means I can be extra good because I don’t have to fix any snacks, supper can be thought out just a bit more and I can have extra time to exercise. That is after building a desk at my parents along with installing some new light fixtures in their hallway and landing.

Take care and have a great rest of this week. Stay warm if you live up here, enjoy the sunshine and warmth if you don’t. God Bless you all.

6 comments:

Tina L. Hook said...

There is nothing better than fresh fish. Yum.

Good on you for eating healthy. I am trying to do more of this myself. Not easy.

Prairiemaid said...

Hey, Julie, I'm going to start eating at your house!LOL

Sorry, you got the white stuff.

Hugs,
Cheryl

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Do duck eggs taste any different from chicken eggs?

Anonymous said...

I've been pining cheese! Your blog is asking me to stop. :)

Ron said...

Your meals look soooooo good, nice pic of the snow, but I am so not ready for winter to arrive here.

Mimi said...

It sounds like you're doing a great job!

I'm visiting the Over 40 Bloggers group.

Mimi