Monday, November 22, 2010

Loss of words…

Here it is the start of another week and I don’t have anything to say. Or least very little.

I’m just trying to do what is best. I’m still drinking a gallon plus water, my calories are 1200-1300. I am exercising 30 minutes a day 5 days a week. Yep I cheated today and had a cup of butter pop-corn. Yep I cheated yesterday and had a peanut butter cookie. Because this is a life style change more then a diet I’m trying to learn portion control and calories without have to count them each time I eat. For now I still write down every single morsel that goes into my mouth. I don’t cheat because who am I cheating, no one reads my food journal but me so might as well look for patterns or ideas and such.

I’m boring right now and I’m sorry I don’t have anything really cool to share or tell you about. Just everything is status quo and trying really hard to become the best new me possible.

I can tell you about pita breads but I’m sure everyone knows about them even if it took me until this week to find then and eat them. Allan’s told me about them, Debbi mentions them, heck all of you do. I’m slow but I’m learning. The ones I got are Joseph's Oat Bran & Stone Ground Whole Wheat. I filled it with shredded lettuce, a tomato, steamed peppers, onions, carrots, broccoli and a tiny bit of chicken. It tasted wonderful, a bit hard to eat but wonderful.  All for 140 calories, 21 carbs, 3 fats and 9 proteins.

So there is what is happening right now. Not a huge much. I’m excited for Thanksgiving. Have you guys read Allan’s post on eating Thanksgiving dinner? If not go check it out. It makes it so easy to figure it out and not over do it. Heck you can even have a piece of pie. Go, read and see.

Take care everyone. Hopefully I’ll have some great results this week now that I got my behinder cooperating again. No more bloated, full of crap feeling. Prunes, God’s gift to my butt.

Have a great and blessed evening.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Julie~
Found your blog while link-hopping and saw that you mentioned Joseph's pita pockets. I just found these myself a couple of weeks ago and they are the best things ever. I cut up Morningstar burgers and add chopped tomato and lettuce, or ground boca with a little bit of BBQ sauce and onion. Glad you are enjoying them, too. Great blog, by the way!

Karen said...

Hi, Julie,
You are smack dab in the middle of God's will for you if you are trying to be your best you, girlfriend! Rest in that.
Gave you a shout out and mentioned your NSV's today. Love that concept. blessings!

Michele said...

I like the fact that you are thinking about this as a life journey. Don't sweat the cookie or cup of popcorn. What you are doing is changing your lifestyle, for good, and moving forward. None of us are perfect. But each day we move closer in our journey. Stay strong. Michele

Ron said...

I like how you worked the cookie and popcorn in, moderation, moderation, moderation

Anonymous said...

hi I was luck to come cross your theme in yahoo
your topic is impressive
I get much in your theme really thanks very much
btw the theme of you site is really exceptional
where can find it

Melissa Miller said...

OMG!!!!! You look FABULOUS my friend! I'm so proud of you and your weight loss.

I hear you on the lifestyle change for life. I STILL work hard every single day to keep it off. In fact this week I have been bad and the scale is showing it. Sigh....:( I'll get back to it very soon. In fact I'll post on it to get the motivation jump started.

Happy Thanksgiving!
~Melissa :)