Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cool, an award for losing 3.5% of me…

Yep, you got that right. Before starting Phase Two of the Double Dog Dare Challenge I lost 3.5% of my body fat and Allan has awarded me (and others) this cool award. I did that in two weeks. Can you imagine what the next two weeks can bring? I’m excited, really excited.

Now I wasn’t the only loser. Check out this chart and see who else did like I did and better.

Isn’t this cool? I love it and just think if we keep working with Allan and his challenge we all will achieve our goals or at least get somewhere we either haven’t ever been in our lives or something place we haven’t seen for years.

For my part of the 2nd phase I need to keep my calories below 1800 and drink 90-120 oz of water. So far so good there. I’ll be weighing in on Friday because I’m out of town both Saturday and Sunday. I would of liked the extra two days for my weekly weigh in but it’ll be okay.

So with all of that said and done, I want to thank Allan for taking us all by the hand, teaching us what it’s like to learn to think like a regular size person and to become the best person we can. THANK YOU ALLAN!!!

Take care you all. God Bless!!!

3 comments:

Ron said...

Congrats!

Anne H said...

Water is our friend!
Very good stuff - congrats!

Angie said...

Congrats!