1. My mama is sick. Lots of doctoring in the near future. Future is unclear but a day at a time. Prayers please. I’ll tell you what I know when I know more but for now an Aneurysm in her belly and little circulation to her feet. Swollen so bad the skins going to burst and so painful to move around. Feet are bruising. Dr. Appointment yesterday, Ultrasound today, test results ??
2. I have a new daycare little one starting the end of the month. Full time and normal hours, 8-5 M-F. Life here has been a struggle for so long and really just one isn’t going to make me a millionaire but it will make paying the bills more manageable. It will make being able to stay home and work from home a continued possibility.
3. Jim is okay with Mike getting a puppy. No arguments, no crabbies, nothing!! Friday is the day, Mike will have his little Scout. She has turned out to be the runt of the litter but also the lovingest. Perfect for Mike, perfect for her.
4. My back and legs are better. The nerve isn’t pinched any more, I can feel my arm again and my leg is just fine. YEAH!!!
5. The new menu’s are perfect for me. Chicken, turkey, fish and lots of veggies. EXCELLENT!!!
6. Getting to the gym, not perfect. Working out at home and walking 2-4 miles each evening. I’ll make it to the gym Thursday and Saturday this week. Next week Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. After that lots of hit and misses. Now comes the challenge of getting there but I’m not giving it up.
I think that’s it guys. I’m a little scattered so easier for me to tell you in short bursts what’s what then writing a book. The kids and I got to walk to the creek today. It’s opening up so we threw rocks. They had a blast and I soaked up the sunshine. It’s still hat, coat and mitten days here but at least I didn’t have to put on my snowsuit.
I hope you all are doing well. I hope your life style journeys are moving in the right direction. I hope that you are blessed to the fullest with so much love and life your cup is running over. Take care my friends. God bless you all!!