Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Scout….

This is Mike’s new puppy. Now he can’t really have her until the 8th of April, which for Mike is going to be the longest two weeks ever but she loves him like he did her. It was so cute. He sat down in the hay with all the puppies, picking up this one and then that one and his new one came to him first and each time he picked up another one would pull on his sleeve, bite his pants and just look at him. It was a match. So here you go guys, the promised pictures of Mike’s new girlfriend. :o)

0328111006aPhoto-0053  0328111007a 0328111013a Photo-0044

You know another really cool, super cool thing? She was born just a couple of days after Mike’s birthday. I jus figured that out and it is awesome!!!

It was a great morning so far today. How could it not be, picking up and loving 6 little girl puppies that smell oh so wonderful and squeak like little ones and …..oh it was just plan great. I am as excited as Mike for him to have a companion. He and she will have the best summer ever.

Okay, time to finish up a banana cream pie for my father-in-law, banana cake for the kids dessert and pork chops in mushroom gravy for Jim and Mike at work tomorrow. None of this for me but I’m not missing the stuff any more so not a big deal at all. I do however want some chicken still. Broasted, fried, anything crispy. So far so good.

Take care my friends and have an awesome afternoon. God Bless!!

11 comments:

arielcircleofnine said...

what a pretty little girl! Your son has an awesome smile, they both will be very happy together, I can tell!
Im glad you're able to cook all that stuff without being tempted. Normally I can handle it but not having such a great day today! Tomorrow is a new one right?! Hope you have some sunshine and a great afternoon!

Julie said...

I forgot to tell you she's Collie/Black Lab. She has white on her chest and a tiny bit on one paw.
Take care everyone.
Blessings.

JB said...

I heart dog people. Scout is a cutie and part of a loving home now! Have fun!

gracies tough journey said...

OMG she is so cute. I have a black female lab and we are inseperable. I also have two male labs, black, choc. My Daughter has a female yellow and a new puppy choc lab, male. We obviously love labs and Mike will too. These will be the longest two weeks ever for you. LOL. Blessings to your new family.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Awww, Julie! She is adorable!. She's a keeper isn't she?! At least now u will know your son will be occupied close to home! lol

Ron said...

Very cute puppy!!!

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

So cute!! Can't wait till we can get pets!!

~Margene

Shawn said...

Oh, she is so cute and I can just smell that puppy breath!

Tell Mike he will make a great puppy Daddy!

Parry Peach said...

Omigosh - what a sweetheart. There's nothing like a puppy to remind us of unconditional love. Mike's expression makes me so happy. Thanks for sharing these heart-warming pictures and please give Little Scout and sweet hug from me.

Lifeofkaylen said...

SOOOOoooo cute!!!!!

Baby Sister said...

She's so cute!!