Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Short blogging break….

I’m going to take the rest of this week off from blogging. I have the start of a cold, I’m tired and a bit bored with blogging. No, not really bored…just not sure what to call it. So a few days off and I’ll be back this weekend or early next week.

I promise to keep exercising and now walking and watching what I eat and I’ll tell you all about it when I get back.

Do gotta tell you, I walked just 2/10ths short of 2 miles yesterday in 35 minutes. Not sure a speed or anything but it seemed good. I felt good and don’t even hurt today so tonight will go again as soon as daycare is over with. This time I’ll make the full 2 miles and maybe a bit more if time allows.

Hey, don’t forget to check out www.clickfit.com and use that to keep track of your diet intake. I was able to do mine today again all the way to the end and that included being naughty and eating a few pieces of candy that I knew I shouldn’t but did. It made it so dinner won’t be as exciting but I think I needed the chocolate today. A turkey is baking as I write this so know that a healthy bunch of meals are coming right up.

Say, I was also wondering, is anyone interested in a few recipes I’ve come up with from scratch that are not high in calories or fat? I know there are so many recipes out there that not sure if anyone would like to read a new one or not. Just tell me and when I get back I’ll share if you want me too.

Take care all my friends, I’ll be back soon.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We all need a rest now and then - take care of yourself!! And keep up the great work!

Jodi said...

I've taken MANY bloggy breaks. Sometimes we just need to. I hope you are OK and that you feel better my friend. I am going to post my Thursday Thunks post and then go off to bed. It's been a day!

TTYS