I have the honors of being the featured blog over at Julee's blog Mommy’s Memorandum. You’ve got to go and check out her blog. Not just my little feature part, the whole thing. You will be so happy you did. I have to say being a featured blog is a great feeling. You realize that there is someone out there interested in hearing what you have to say. Someone that is excited to come see your blog and to leave a comment. Oh you know how much I love comments. Julee says I’m an inspiration, I’m not sure how at times but I do just show you how it is for me. The ups and downs, the opps and successes, the worries' and scared, the happiness and smiles. It is amazing this life style change. I always thought to some extent I was eating pretty good, NOT!!! I always thought I was fair mobile, NOT!!! I thought I was at least pretty healthy, another NOT!!! But that’s okay, I’m not dead and that means I still have a life time to get healthy, eat right and exercise so that’s what my life style change is all about. That and losing a bunch of weight but not tons since I’m a farm girl and I have no intentions of becoming a skinny mini, just a normal every day girl.
The criteria in accepting this, is to list 5 random things about yourself and pass this award onto 5 other bloggers!!!
So here is my 5 Random Things not sure how random they are but:
1. No matter how much I like this life style change, I hate it too. Habits are so hard to break and chocolate still calls my name daily.
2. I hate bra shopping. I can not find one that I like. I wear a sports bra 90% of the time, not because I like the…I hate the uniboob…but because they are comfortable.
3. Which is worse, crunches or leg lifts? Hate them both, do them both often.
4. Bat wings, why do my arms have to look like they will fly away every time I lift them up to wash windows, carry kids, water plants… you get the idea. Hate them too!!!
5. I LOVE YOU ALL. I love blogging, I love reading your blogs, I love getting and leaving comments. I am addicted to this blogging business and I don’t regret a single second of it.
Now for my 5 bloggers to pass this on too. I find this part very, very hard because I haven’t met a blog I don’t like. I have never met a blogger I don’t like. And I have made so many new friends though this blogging. But here it goes….
4. Caution Flag
So there you have it guys. Thank you again Traci for this wonderful award and thank you Julee for having me be your featured blogger.
Take care my friends. I will be having some words of wisdom, errors and more probably tomorrow. It’s Weight Loss Wednesday and Welcome Wednesday tomorrow. It’s also the day that my best buddy and I are going to take the afternoon and ride bike and go swimming. Brenda and I haven’t done anything together for a while other then the normal visits and all so we are going to get out and play. The play that is good for us.
Have a great day and God Bless you all!!!