Saturday, February 6, 2010

My first ever smoothie…

I’ve never had one of these before, why? I haven’t a clue, but I know now I will be. I made this one from raspberries, raspberry yogurt, a few ice cubes, a tad bit of juice and because it was mighty tart a tiny squeeze of honey. Oh boy does it taste wonderful. I have a blender that is as old as I’ve been married, 30 years, and it takes some doing to get all the ingredients to mix but once it did, the smells, the  color…..oh it was wonderful and very mouth watering.  I’m am not sure if this is exactly how to make one because there are so many recipes out there for smoothies but if any of them are even 1/2 as good as this one, you just gotta try ‘em.

101_1542 

Okay, time to go sew. I had to clean my machine, it was a bit furry and it needed oiling. Now it’s ready to roll.

Have a great day my friends. God Bless!!!