Jenna from MN Small Town Mom gave me this wonderful award today. Isn’t she a sweetie!?! You’ll have to stop over at her blog and just see how great a woman she is. She has the most beautiful family and I love that she’s from my home state. How cool is it to find someone from your own state.
The rules for accepting this award:
1. Link to the person that gave you the award.
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4.State 7 Things about yourself!
Here are the 15 blogs I have chosen.
It is so very hard to just pick 15 blogs, I wish I could just pick them all but here are my most visited ones this week. Last week were others and next week will be more new ones but here is this weeks list.
7 things about myself…
1. I am Christian and believe one day I will be living with Christ in Heaven.
2. I’ve been married for just about 30 years.
3. I love my life as wife, mama, daughter, sister, best friend, daycare mama, business owner, scout mom.
4. I love my animals as much as any human being.
5. Crafting is the icing on my chocolate cake.
6. I hate winter but not the snow, just the cold.
7. I love summer almost no matter what the temp and conditions, except I’m afraid of thunder.
I have a new project I started today, but I’ll have to share it with you tomorrow. I’ve neglected a few of my friends in some normal e-mails so need to take care of them.
Take care and have a rest full night. God Bless!!!