Monday, February 8, 2010

Food diary…

Good morning. Did you exercise this morning? I did and I even gave it my all. Now I still can’t keep up with Jillian yet but I’m working on it. I ran out of breath today and had to pause for about a minute to catch my breath and start going again. I know, she says no more then 5 seconds but if I’m dying on the floor that will take more then 5 seconds so took the minute to catch my breath and drink some water.

Then……..my mama called….”hey, want to go out for breakfast?” My daddy is gone fishing today and she was lonesome so what do you way….no? I couldn’t do that so I showered and went and picked her up and off we went to breakfast. I didn’t do terrible though I didn’t do great either. But it was less then I would usually eat so that’s a plus, right? I know I’m stretching it but I’ll be good the rest of the day.

I found this cool site…http://www.fitclick.com, since I planned to start a food diary this week and I had planned on writing it all down I went to look for a calorie counter and found this instead. It’s so cool. After you join, and yes it’s free, you answer a few questions and then head to the food diary part and start filling in the blanks. It does all the work for you. It adds up the Carbs, Protein, Fat, and Calories. It will keep a running tally for you and it even has on the top how many grams of this and that you’re allowed. Remember, I was looking for that. So as of today between my real breakfast and my going out one I am at 97 carbs. I am at 45 proteins. I’m at 35 grams of fat. I’m at 999 in calories and I’m allowed 1330. So other then calories I can’t have anything else but since that won’t happen I will have to be very careful on what I pick for the rest of today. I know this is my first real day of writing everything down and if I had skipped the peanut butter on my toast I would of been much better off but since I didn’t I’ll be very good and tomorrow plan more accordingly.

I just wanted to share this site with you. I think it will make keeping a diary of food much easier, I need to see if I can find a place to print it out at the end of the week, if I want a hard copy that is.

So that’s my day. I am now trying to fix a leak on the dishwasher water line and then I think I’ll head outside to that chair I’ve been working on. It’s nice to have a Monday off to myself, I can do a few things I must and a thing or two I want too.

Take care my friends and have a blessed week. Good luck on your life style changes. It’s not an easy process but in the end I bet it will be more the worth all the effort. I’m sure hoping and praying so.

No comments: