Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Watch My Weight Wednesday

My Photo

ANGIE'S back. YEAH!!! That means Watch my Weight Wednesday is back. If you head over to Angie's you’ll find a sweet mama that is beautiful, full of vim and vigor and a blessing to all of us trying to change our life styles and become healthy.

Angie has been such an inspiration and such a help to me. If you’d take the time you’ll see just what I mean.

I have to say it’s a good thing I’m not weighing in next week, remember I do the bi-weekly thing, because for two days there has not been enough food in the universe to save me. I am better today but Sunday and Monday were horrible and instead of fighting it I just ate. Mind you I didn’t eat all bad stuff but I did go to McDonalds and have a quarter pounder with cheese and 1/2 my fries and I did go to the D.Q. and have a mini Blizzard but otherwise I ate normally just more of it. The carrot bags is empty, the broccoli is all gone, there isn’t an apple, orange or grapefruit in the house and my Fiber bars, well they are all gone too. Oh well, that faze is over with so it’s back to being good.

Stop by Angie and say hey and join in to her Watch My Weight Wednesday.

Take care everyone and God Bless!!!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Ha---glad you are NORMAL too! My eating is sporadic these days. I think I lose with the late night snacking while watching tv...if I could stop that, I think I'd be okay.

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! I saw you on WMWW and am your new follow!! :)

Aimee
http://diaryofausedtobefatty.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

This post brought tears to my eyes...happy ones :) I saw it shortly after you posted. Thank you for all the kind words! I truly appreciate them!